Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Announcing The MMA Youth Scholarship for Horse Archers!

Announcing The MMA Youth Service Scholarship For MMA (Midwest Mounted Archers) Youth Horse Archers!
I am fortunate to be surrounded by strong, generous horsewo(men) who actively aim to lift one another up! We do so in our Great Distance Derby in our Drill Teams, Trails & Barns on the daily!

My tribe includes horsewo(men) who take personal responsibility for the energy they bring to every environment & for co-creating a community of kindness & mutual respect. I have been very lucky to find these emotionally intelligent individuals throughout my life's journey & am often awed & inspired by them.

To foster this I offer a Youth Scholarship for an experienced rider who sets an example by serving others. So each year I will have a $100 Scholarship toward an MMA clinic for a Youth who exemplifies the kind of service that inspires sportsmanship & horsemanship! Details will be posted on the website.

www.MMArchers.blogspot.com

*Entry Forms for 2017 Clinic's Scholarships will be available later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment